“ Cashmere, Wool, Fur & Leather 2020” International Expo and online B2B matchmaking sessions Dec 05-15 2020
Summary: Mongolia has more than 70 million head of livestock the preliminary results of annual livestock census reveal. Due to extreme climate conditions, Mongolia’s livestock produce some of the highest quality cashmere, wool, fur and leather. With winter temperatures falling annually to -40F, all of our 100% natural products have been tested to their extremes.
Mongolian cashmere is the world’s most luxurious and exclusive natural fiber and it produces around 40 percent of the world’s supply of cashmere.
Mongolian wool processing industry produces nearly 16-18 thousand tons of wool each year, hence about 4000 tons of wool is coarse and remaining 12-14 thousand tons of wool are medium thick.
Mongolia has full potentiality and opportunity to develop the manufacturing and cooperate with prospective foreign players on the field such as advanced processing (technology improvement), designing, painting, franchising etc…
Mongolian Business Database, the leading B2B bridging service provider in the country with support of AVS (Convention Bureau of Russia), Mongolian British Chamber of Commerce, Honorary Consul for Mongolia in Scotland and Pakistan, South West Business Council of UK is going to host “Cashmere, Wool, Fur & Leather 2020” International Expo & B2B online matchmaking sessions in Dec 05-15. 2020.
Join as an exhibitor:
All kinds of stakeholders and players such as technology supplier, manufacturer, designer, exporter/importer, agents, license holders, investors are most welcomed.
-We will create an online colourful catalogue and promote “THE EXHIBITORS CATALOGUE” widely through all MBD information links.
-We will arrange individual B2B online matchmaking sessions for the exhibitors. (We will intent to manage at least 5 potential meetings on each exhibitors during the event))
- The online catalogue will be kept on www.mongolianbusinessdatabase.com, www.b2bexpomongolia.com websites till the end of 2020. (It is the leading B2B web portal site on Google’s “Mongolia business” search according to its stabled visitors from 80-90 countries regularly)
The registration will close on Nov 25. 2020.
The GENERAL SPONSOR (1000USD) will have an opportunity to have the whole top page of the EXHIBITORS CATALOGUE for commercial advertisement/information use, post its logo and name on the promotional announcement/posters and 6 month “MBD GOLDEN PARTNER” standard package. Please contact Ser-Od at 976 99066062 or firstname.lastname@example.org before Nov 20.
Exhibitor and Visitor/Participant:
Please contact 976 99055212, 976 99066062 email@example.com for the inquiry.
THE ORGANIZER: Mongolian Business Database (NGO) is the project managed by B2B Mongolia which aims to be the "Bridge of your business with Mongolia".
Our www.mongolianbusinessdatabase.com B2B portal site is now number 1 ranking website on Google's "Mongolia business or/and Business Mongolia" search according to the business visitors access from appx 90 countries as of today (Google analytics report).
MBD provides the services like to facilitate the specific market research, shortlist/recommend the potential "players" in the market, make a direct contact to the prospective Mongolian business partners for the clients, represent the business, assist to penetrate into Mongolian or/and foreign market, organize a business events in Mongolia or abroad and professional communication support among the interested business partners.
- AVS www.avshow.ru the event organizer which is the official partner of Convention Bureau of Russia
- Mongolian British Chamber of Commerce (MBCC) www.mongolianbritishcc.org.uk is a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 2009 to foster strong business links between Mongolia and the UK. It aims to provide a professional and social environment for business people who wish to be introduced to, and become part of, the British-Mongolian business culture and community.
- Honorary Consul for Mongolia in Scotland (David Scott) https://www.facebook.com/Honorary-Consul-for-Mongolia-in-Scotland-296797920353729
- South West Business Council of UK www.southwestbusinesscouncil.co.uk The South West Business Council is the economic partnership for the South West of the UK, representing the interests of businesses across the region, nationally, and across the world.
- Trade Promotion Organizations in PR China, Pakistan, PR Turkey and Kazakhstan
Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org 976 99055212, 976 99066062 for registration or/and inquiries.