Recruitment Partner (OT)
We are a diverse team of talented, enthusiastic individuals who foster a culture of inclusion. No matter how they may differ, our people share one thing in common. It’s a belief that work is more rewarding when we are accepted and valued for our differences, not judged by them. We all have something to contribute, and it’s this contribution that makes for a great organisation and fulfilling career.
We are looking for one ( 1) Recruitment Partner in Rio Tinto – Global Recruitment department based at Ulaanbaatar.
Reporting to the Recruitment Team Manager based in Australia, the primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment and selection process for assigned businesses. A large portion of your role will be stakeholder engagement and relationship management. This role is a great opportunity for a HR professional currently living in Mongolia, to take the next step in their career, supporting one of the largest copper mines in the world today.
What the role entails
- Managing the full recruitment process including, job brief with leaders, writing job ads, shortlisting, phone screening, arranging interviews, as well as working closely with wider global recruitment team
- Executing appropriate recruitment strategies within agreed timelines
- Understanding and promoting best recruitment and selection best practice, processes and procedures.
- Utilising the global recruitment system(s) in accordance with end to end recruitment activities and processes, ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of data to facilitate reporting.
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process, utilising available reportingto optimise candidate experience.
- Ensuring recruiting activities are meeting the client needs and address areas of concern.
What you will need for this role
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Relevant Business Qualification
- High level recruitment experience, preferably having worked either within a recruitment team or a leading recruitment organisation
- Proven ability to source candidates through strong telephone skills
- Experience working with clients at all organisation levels
- Proven record of successfully managing internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and co-ordination skills - ability to prioritise workloads to ensure end to end delivery;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn/Career, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)