Specialist Continous Improvement(OT)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 93 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one ( 1) Specialist Continous Improvement in Oyu Tolgoi Underground Project – reporting to the Principal Advisor Lean in Construction within the Project Support team based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 5 days on and 2 days off.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Lean in Construction program, this program is the equivalent of a traditional operations business improvement program applied in a Project environment. This role will focus on management of back office functions such as initiative evaluation and prioritisation, tracking and reporting. This role is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for continuous improvement with a business analysis capability to take the next step in your career as part of this mega project.
What the role entails
- Supporting the roll out of the Lean in Construction pilot programme,
- Developing standards for evaluation and prioritisation of initiatives
- Supporting Lean in Construction governance forums through the development of program tracking and reporting systems and processes
- Working with Project Leaders to manage the administration of projects to ensure successful outcomes
- Working with Lean in Construction process owners to develop a strong prioritised pipeline of performance improvement initiatives supported by robust business cases
- Leading improvement projects as required
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need for this role
- Business analysis or other relevant experience
- Experience in Lean and/or Six Sigma problem solving methodologies advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills (English – verbal & written) and stakeholder engagement experience
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Presentation skills
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to www.ot.mn/Career, select your vacancy and click on the link in the bottom.
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)