The specialist, reporting to the Procurement Specialist of the Project Implementation Unit of SFEP, will:
1. Prepare draft detailed technical document for each of the Occupations, which includes procurement
list of equipment and tools, including hygiene and safety items for each occupation; technical
specifications; cost estimate; standards; spare parts and consumables of equipment and tools; licensing
and software renewal/update requirements; qualification requirements for prospective equipment
suppliers; concept sketch plan which details the layout of equipment with dimension and weight,
furniture, exhibits, practice area etc., and building requirements for each of major equipment in terms
of space, foundation, electrical, ventilation, water, sewage, internet and other demands etc.
Deliverable 1 – English Language – within 25 calendar days from the date of contract signature.
2. Reflect comments made by the Client to the technical documents and finalize the list. Deliverable 2 –
English Language – within 6 calendar days from the comment date.
3. Prepare list of textbooks, teaching and learning materials (published and in electronic form)
complete with, but not limited to the author name, book or material name, contact details of the open
source or copy right holder for the Occupations that can further be translated into the Mongolian
language and used for training in Mongolia by the TVET providers. Deliverable 3 – English Language –
within 6 calendar days from the comment date.
Please refer to http://www.mlsp.gov.mn/ front page for the detailed TOR.
5. CLIENT’S INPUT AND COUNTERPART PERSONNEL
1. Services, facilities and property to be made available to the Consultant by the Client: None.
2. Professional and support counterpart personnel to be assigned by the Client to the Consultant: Not