Technician Data Entry (OT)
Technician Data Entry /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Technician Data Entry in our Oyu Tolgoi Underground Project – Geoscience and Services departmentbased at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off.
The purpose of this role is to provide services and support on administrative activities of the functional area in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Enter data in to CaveCAD: Designs, Centerlines, survey instructions, QA, installation audits, any QC data collected on paper
- Produce and close out Non Conformances Reports under the direction of engineers
- Upload solids to deswik, assigning attributes from plans to solids
- Update reports on boards, loading new images on the screens
- Registration of scans
- Translation of documents and training materials
- Assist technicians and engineers thought out the geosciences team where necessary with other tasks
- Collaborate with own team and peers in the mine environment to ensure effective application and dissemination of best practice
- Interact with the broader mining and support services team to secure necessary support and resources to the overall project
- Manage own career by being accountable for one’s behavior, performance and development
- Deliver within the work areas to achieve individual and organizational success through collaboration and understanding and embracing the values (Safety, Technical, Exchange, People, Success)
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism and business ethics
- Promote Oyu Tolgoi’s reputation within the industry and government as a preferred partner by clear demonstration of corporate technical ability, economic credibility and commitment to sustainability
- Recognize the business drivers for a successful underground operation and how geotech plays an integral role in such success
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration or a a discipline relevant to the performing function
- Excellent performance on the current administrator role for at least 1 (one) year and above. Relevant experience typically achieved through vocational trainings and equivalent practical experience or on-the-job training.
- Competent skills in SAP
- Good data analysis, planning, solving and project management skills
- Excellent English language skills, both in written and oral
- Excellent knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office Software applications
- Please make sure to attach the following documents:
All interested candidates should submit the following documents.
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System or go to the OT portal, select your vacancyAnd click on the link in the bottom.
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Chinggis Avenue 15, Sukhbaatar District
Ulaanbaatar - 14240, Mongolia
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.