Graduate Logistics /OT/
Graduate Logistics /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Graduate Logistics in Oyu Tolgoi LLC – Site Infrastructure and Services – Logistics department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off.
The purpose of this role is to provide support in frontline leadership and Ensures the effective and consistent delivery of services and support on inbound and expedites activities of the functional area in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the department's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Completes routine assignments to support day to day activities in relation to areas that may include procurement, inventory management, warehouses and/or transportation to Ensures efficient supply of goods & products within the supply chain
- Analyses data & prepares reports metrics to assess relevant supply chain activities to improve operational & commercial outcomes
- Provides reports on key metrics for operation of the business to end users & other stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Adheres to government rules & regulations, company policy & safety requirements
- Interacts with business units & other functional groups as required to accomplish goals & tasks in day to day activities
- Understands day to day work issues & applies structured knowledge & best practice principals to solve problems.Participates in audits & inspections & monitors corrective actions
What you will need for this role
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must graduate no later than June 2019 or graduated in 2017 , 2018 and hold a Bachelor degree and Master's degree from an accredited university, major Logistics or relevant discipline
- Good English proficiency
- Dedication to promoting a positive safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- Please make sure to attach CV and Cover letter in both English and Mongolian
- Official certified copy of transcript and diploma
- Please tell us about a time when you’ve held a leadership position (i.e. work, sport, volunteering, and student societies). What did you like and dislike about the position and why? Please write an essay within 350-400 words
- To have active email address
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Chinggis Avenue 15, Sukhbaatar District
Ulaanbaatar - 14240, Mongolia
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.