Main duties and job description:
Deliver regular and effective translation services to Khan Bank Head Office operational units in line with the bank’s policies and procedures; provide high quality translation within deadlines; comply with code of business conduct, labor contract and labor safety standards; and protect confidentiality of the bank’s information.
- Holds bachelor degree in English language or linguistics;
- Has at least 3 years of experience working as an English translator;
- Possesses excellent consecutive and simultaneous interpretation and written translation skills between English – Mongolian and Mongolian – English;
- Has excellent knowledge of English and Mongolian language grammar and writing style
- Keeps positive and right attitude, maintains integrity and fairness, and adheres to ethical norms;
- Capable of prompt and productive completion of assigned task; able to handle heavy workload;
- Possesses good interpersonal skills; and
Previous working experience in business or banking industry will be an advantage.
Candidates meeting the above requirements, who are interested in working for a bank with the widest branch network in Mongolia, can apply online via www.khanbank.com not later than July 02, 2019. You can also send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please attach soft file of the following documents when applying online:
- Copy of diplomas
- Copy of national ID
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Submitted documents shall not be returned.
Human Resource Management Department, Khan Bank
Address: Khan Bank Tower, Chinggis Avenue -6, Stadium Orgil -1, Khan-Uul district,
Ulaanbaatar 17010, Mongolia