Safety PPE Items (OT)
Supply of Safety PPE Items
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “safety PPE items”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- There around 65 line items such as safety glasses, gloves, boots w/steel toes, masks, cartridges, earplugs, disposable coveralls lanyard and etc.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Distributor/ Dealer official certificate, if applicable (copy)
- Special licenses, if applicable (copy)
- Add scope specific requirement – if any
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1159553304 Safety PPE Items” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 23 January 2018.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC