Anti-poaching Offset (OT)
Supply of Providing Technical Support on Anti-poaching Offset project service
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Providing technical support on Anti-poaching offset project service”.
The purpose of this project is to implement an anti-poaching program of work for identified priority species (ESIA Appendix 5) which demonstrates Oyu Tolgoi’s progress towards Net Positive Impact (NPI) objectives. This project is a principal offset activity for OT. This work, along with a limited number of additional efforts (e.g., range land habitat improvement and railway fence removal), will constitute the main biodiversity offsets that are intended to help OT reach NPI.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
General Scope description:
- Liaise with state and provincial agencies that involve in the project and coordinate the implementation of the project according to the cooperation agreement on Anti-poaching project signed between OT and Umnugobi province.
- Develop strategic plan that would iincrease effectiveness and efficiency and sustain long-term positive outcomes of the project to biodiversity of the South Gobi; and
- Provide progress and annual reports supported by scientifically rigorous results of the project in collaboration with OT’s biodiversity monitoring program.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Special licenses (required)
- add scope specific requirement - if any
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1326204346 Providing technical support on Anti-poaching offset project service” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 1 June 2018.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC