Heating Facilities (OT)
Supply of Operation and Maintenance of Heating Facilities
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Operation And Maintenance Of Heating Facilities”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
- the Service Provider shall supply all adequate and competent labour, supervision, tools, equipment, services and testing devices necessary for performing the services to Operate the Company’s Central Heating Plant (CHP), Other Boilers and maintain all Underground Water Utilities at OT Site.
- The Service Provider shall operate, and service the CHP consisting of four (4) 29MW boilers, two (2) 7MW boilers, sub-systems and all auxiliary components as shown below.The Service Provider shall provide qualified personnel and necessary resources to perform safe and reliable 24/7 operation of CHP and Heating Distribution System (HDS) and all required related operating tasks including routine inspections, condition monitoring, servicing, upgrades, minorrepairs, replacements and housekeeping as well supportingOTmaintenance teams as required.
- The Service Provider shall be responsible for Maintenance of all Underground Water Utilities at OT Site. The scope of services includes Operation of the following CHP systems and equipment; the main boiler house and mechanical annex, electrical rooms, control rooms, offices and restrooms, coal and lime feed and coal crusher buildings, induction fan room, fly ash bag houses, external storage silos, fly ash and bottom ash handling, hot water circulating systems, fans and blowers, water treatment and softening systems, cooling water, fire water, domestic water, sanitary sewer and associated pumps, piping, bins, tanks, controls, electrical switchgear and miscellaneous equipment and structures.The heating distribution systems including HDS 1, HDS 2 and HDS 3 as well as the mine–dry heat exchanger are also included within the Scope of Services.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate
- HSE policy & procedures
- Business Code of Conduct
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years
- Brief introduction of company
- Company Charter English & Mongolian
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure
- Social insurance report for last three months.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Reference from previous Clients on similar type of works performed (at least 2)
- Special licenses
- Key personnel CV, certificate
- List of completed projects in last two (2) years contained value and schedule information;
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1379311465 Operation and Maintenance of Heating” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 16 July 2018.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC