Heavy Duty Jacks (OT)
Supply of Heavy Duty Jacks
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to “Supply of Heavy Duty Jacks” for Oyu Tolgoi operations.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work:
- Supply of various sizes of heavy duty jacks for HME tire shop
- 175T wheeled and air operated hydraulic jack with set of load holding rings
- 150T wheeled and air operated hydraulic jack with set of load holding rings
- 150T wheeled, air operated and low-clearance hydraulic jack with set of load holding ringsand jack extension kit
- 80T wheeled, air operated and low-clearance hydraulic jack with set of load holding ringsand jack extension
- Heavy duty jacks to meet with industry standards and applicable for shop working condition and rough surface in mining environment.
- To be able to operate in a temperature range of -40оС to +40оС
- To be suitable for both tyre shop area and mining environment – flat, inclined and declined rough surface with appropriate accessories
- To have an option for remote control, which is preferred wherever it is available
- Heavy duty jacks to be Suitable for both tyre shop area and mining environment – flat, inclined and declined rough surface, with appropriate accessories.
- Successful supplier required to deliver jack to OT Site and commission the heavy duty jacks:
- Completing initial set-ups
- Provide service and inspection regime and routes
- Provide service and operations manuals
- Deliver on-site training of operation & maintenance
The potential suppliers shall meet following general requirements:
- To be a Mongolia registered entity.
- To have an experience of supplying jacks and tire repair equipment
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents /mandatory/:
- Scope specific experience
- Company introduction (including information of related experience and financial capability, experience of personnel, capability, production and warehouse facility)
- Information of previous experience in relation to supply of jacks and tire repair equipment .
- Jack Manufacturer’s Business Certificate nominating the Supplier as an authorized distributer.
- Information of proposed product, brochure, technical data, specifications and options
- Customer reference (at least 2)
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1389534871 Supply of Heavy Duty Jacks” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 27 July, 2018.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC