Onsite and Supervisory (OT)
Supply of Onsite and Supervisory Service of Polyurethane Injectable Resin Pump Operators
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite all potential experienced contractors to submit their Expression of Interest in relation to supply of Onsite and Supervisory Service of Polyurethane Injectable Resin Pump Operators.
An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs.
The contractor will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following works:
- The Contractor shall inject polyurethane (urea silica) resin to be applied where required by the OT mine site Geotechnical Department to the following areas of the OT Underground Mine:
- Lateral and mass excavations;
- Vertical excavations (raises);
- C2S decline and boxcut; and
- Other areas as deemed required by the Company Representative.
- The contractor is to supply all consumables required for the ongoing maintenance of the resin injection pumps and all consumables required to complete all tasks outlined in the Scope of Work, injection packers and 220 Bar Feedpipe for example.
- The injection service provider is to monitor and provide a forecast of consumption of resin consumables, including resin; pressure rated feed pipes and packers etc. The service provider will essentially manage all consumable requirements.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations/information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Distributor/ Dealer official certificate, if applicable (copy)
- Special licenses, if applicable (copy)
- add scope specific requirement - if any
Any interested supplier who is not registered in "Oyu" Supplier database, must register at oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to OTUGRFxBox@ot.mn with subject “CW2116066 Onsite and Supervisory Service of Polyurethane Injectable Resin Pump Operators” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 6 February 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential contractors and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a contractor or contractors.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date and time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no questions accepted nor answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC
OYU TOLGOI UNDERGROUND PROJECT