Coffee Shop Service (OT)
Supply of Coffee Shop Service
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Coffee Shop Service”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- Provide coffee shop service on Oyu Tolgoi mine site;
- Oyu Tolgoi LLC will provide the facility of 10m x 26m weather haven along with power supply, piping, ablution and lighting free of charge to the selected Service Provider;
- Selected Service Provider will need to supply all adequate equipment, tools, materials, labor, interior fittings and etc. that is necessary for performance of the service at their own cost;
- This EOI is targeted for Umnugovi suppliers. As per Oyu Tolgoi’s Supplier Development Policy, an Umnugovi supplier is a national supplier that is:
- Registered in Umnugovi aimag;
- Produces or supplies products or services within the Umnugovi aimag;
- Has a permanent workforce of in excess of 75 per cent of Mongolian employees residing in Umnugovi aimag; and
- Have their business head or branch office registered in the Umnugovi aimag and Oyu Tolgoi uses this office as the contracting entity.
Existing Service Provider who is not Umnugovi supplier, please provide high level plan on how to increase Umnugovi content in your service provision and supply chain including taxes, employment and any value added activities.Mandatory documents:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
- * - If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Special license (if applicable)
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
Information session event will be organized according to below schedule. We welcome any interested companies and people. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration of Information session event.
- Detail agenda will be provided to only registered people through email@example.com.
- Maximum 2 personnel can be registered for a company
Deadline for Info Session registration
14 March 2019
12 March 2019
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 21 March 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC