Flotation frother reagents (OT)
SUPPLY OF FLOTATION FROTHER REAGENTS
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite experienced manufacturers, suppliers who are internationally well-known and have sufficient capability in manufacturing of mining chemicals, importation and transportation, to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of frother reagents as further defined in this EOI.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- To identify and select frother reagent(s) through metallurgical testworks activities to process copper and gold containing porphyry type ore, and to supply products for plant trial and continuous supply for the concentrator:
- The proposed product must meet with HSE requirement and must be compatible with the current or proposed reagents (collector or frother) to improve recovery and concentrate quality;
- Suggest to conduct repeat and confirmation laboratory testworks in in-country facilities, or in utilizing University and lab research facilities operating in Mongolia in the field of mineral processing, in conjunction with their researchers
Potential supplier must meet following supplier requirements as a minimum:
- Manufacturer capability:
- Globally well known, reputable company in the field of mineral processing and its associated fields of manufacturing, R&D, application and technical support;
- Well known expertise in the flotation of porphyry type gold containing copper ore;
- Wide range of products and flexibility to offer product that is most suited for OT specific ore types;
- Extensive technical support capability, laboratory testwork, R&D to offer the best suited product(s).
- Supplier/local agent capability
- Extensive experience in import, transport, storage and safe handling of chemicals/hazardous substances, and proven history of continuous improvement of safety in the associated fields;
- Supply chain solution (transport, storage, recycle);
- Financial capability to support supply chain;
- Variability of import chemicals ;
- Technical and product support;
- In country testwork facility, required arrangement or resources.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Special licenses (copy)
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy) in relation to the scope of supply as well as following:
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* - If latest copies are not uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload the copies in additional attachment field.
Scope specific documents:
- Technical experience related to scope of supply defined above;
- Product information;
- List of clients in mining, case studies on results of similar products.
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 28 March 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC