Experience Centre Service (OT)
Supply of Oyu Tolgoi Experience Centre Service
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to Supply of “Oyu Tolgoi Experience Centre Service”
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
GENERAL STANDARDS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Location-wise, venue that is in a walking distance from the “Oyu Tolgoi LLC” office (Monnis Tower), or closer.
- The ideal size is 350~650sqms with a high ceiling (3.5-6 meters preferred).
- Separate room for training which capacity is at least 16 people.
- Must fulfill all of OT’s and national safety standards and requirements (Fire and emergency exits, sprinklers, smoke detectors etc.)
- CCTV system is required
- If required, separate IT room to manage screens, CCTV and other IT equipments
- Should be at ground or 1st floor of the building
b. Centre fit-out/reconstruction:
- OT General introduction section
- Safety section
- Operations section
- Underground tunnel
- HR, Education section
- Procurement section
- Community section
- OT Induction room
- Tea corner
- Open area with high quality projector and screen
- Need to cover below facilities and equipment:
- Real demonstrations (Cage entrance, concentrate, simulators, site map, equipment etc.)
- Virtual Reality of Underground, Concentrator, Open Pit
- High tech screens to provide information of all departments
c. Management service:
- Manage daily operation of the center
- Centers’ workforce recruitment, training and on boarding
- Cooperation with OT respective departments on required content
- Provide real experience and delivering value of Oyu Tolgoi to visitors and public
- Actively distribute OT’s announced programs and tender information
- Take full responsibility for fully function of the center equipment
- Hold ceremonies, events, high official meetings, team offsite etc which are originated from OT LLC and internal clubs
- If required, will organize events and activities to appeal public to the center
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Special license/permit
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* - If latest copies are not uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload in the “Additional attachment” field.
Scope specific documents:
- General information of location/place related to the scope of the work
- A brief description of the plan and draft of task
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
Information session events will be organized according to below schedule. We welcome any interested companies and people. Please contact SupplierSessions@ot.mn for registration of Information session event.
- Maximum 2 personnel can be registered for a company
Deadline for Info Session registration
19 April 2017
17 April 2019
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 24 April 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC