Gardening and Landscaping (OT)
Supply of Gardening and Landscaping Service in Oyu Tolgoi Mining Site, Mongolia
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to Supply of Gardening and Landscaping Service in Oyu Tolgoi Mining Site, Mongolia.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
Gardening and Landscaping service in 1,5 hectare area of OT mine site in Khanbogd, South Gobi.
- OT will provide 3-5 years old small trees and shrubberies that grow in Gobi region and Service provider shall transport them from tree nursery in Khanbogd soum, South Gobi to the gardening area and to plant, take care and grow them.
- Service provider required to be officially registered organization in gardening and landscaping sector and has its own professional advisor in gardening.
- All necessary equipment related to transporting, planting such as technical and hand tools shall be prepared by the Service provider.
- More than 70% of the shrubberies are expected to be grown by the project completion result. If growth is less than expected percentage, the Service provider shall bear the cost for shrubberies to grow them to reach the target.
- Service provider shall estimate growth process of the trees planted in autumn 2019 and spring 2020 with OT personnel and shall prepare annual report.
- Project should be implemented in accordance with OT safety standards by being environmental friendly with the nature and should follow a certain route not to create too many cross roads.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentation/information:
- State registration certificate (copy)
- Company charter (copy)
- VAT certificate (copy)
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership / shareholder information
- Executive team structure / introduction
- Team members must be experienced and holding diploma/certificates in related field.
- If the latest copies are not uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload in the additional attachment field
Scope specific documents:
- Introduction plan;
- List of equipment/tool required;
- Financial plan
- Written confirmation document indicates that the Service provider is able to manage any risk that may arise during the project implementation process.
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 16th April 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC