Capability development (OT)
Supply of Geotechnical and Mining professionals’ capability development at MUST
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to Supply of “Geotechnical and Mining professionals’ capability development at MUST”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- Required to assist in developing geotech and mining engineering programs at the University of Science and Technology to standard required to operate modern mine site;
- Embedding current scientific and technologic knowledge and upgrading existing undergraduate and graduate curricula;
- Develop capabilities at MUST, establish industry collaborations and research opportunities for mutual benefits and foster collaboration with best international geotech and mining training programs are required to establish a successful program;
- The consultant need with deep understanding in Higher Education and curriculum developmentis required to provide assistance to Oyu Tolgoi and MUST to establish industry recognized geotech and mining professionals training program.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* - If latest copies are not uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload in the “additional attachment” field.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- other scope specific requirement – (if any)
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 26 April 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC