Personal Protection Equipment (OT)
Supply of Personal Protection Equipment and Safety Consumables
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Personal Protection Equipment and Safety Consumables”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
To supply of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and Safety Consumables for Oyu Tolgoi mine;
The items covered in the scope are of below sub-categories:
- Head Protection
- Height accessories
- Masks and Respirators
- Lens cleaning and Eyewash
- Isolation locks
- Boots (e.g., Gumboots and Winter boots)
- Goggles (e.g., Welding and Wind goggles)
- Gloves (e.g., Electrical and Emergency)
- Specific purpose uniform (e.g., Electrician and Fire)…etc.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* - If the latest copies are not uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload in the additional attachment field.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience info
- Official distributorship certificates
- Warehouse Information
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 7 May 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC