“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of Made in Mongolia Winter Boots.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
Manufacture winter safety boots in Mongolia:
Winter Safety boots should comply with following requirements:
- Designed for outdoor work (during winter season only)
- Working temperature up to -70C degrees
- Need to be comply with ISO 20345:2004
- Toecap for providing protection against impact level of 200 Joules
- Water resistant leather
- Penetration resistant
- Slip resistant sole
- Oil and Acid resistant sole
- Cut, split and crack resistant sole
- Shock absorbing
- SIZE: 39-46 EURO
- Estimated usage per annum is 700 pair
for operational use in Oyu Tolgoi Mine site located in Umnugobi aimag, Mongolia.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* - If latest copies are already not uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload in the ‘”Additional attachment” field.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
Information session events will be organized according to below schedule. We welcome any interested companies and people. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration of Information session event.
- Detail agenda will be provided only to the registered people through email@example.com.
- Maximum 2 personnel can be registered for a company
Deadline for Info Session registration
25 Jun 2019
24 Jun 2019
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 5 July 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC