Supply of “Made In Mongolia” Welding Rods /ОТ/
Supply of “Made In Mongolia” Welding Rods
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to manufacturing and supplying Welding Rods.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
- Manufacture in Mongolia
- Improve quality for;
- Estimated usage per annum – 10’000 kg
- Standards: E7018
for operation in Oyu Tolgoi Mine site located in Umnugovi aimag, Mongolia.
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If the latest copies are not uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload in the “Additional attachment” field.
Scope specific documents:
- Brief Business Proposal with maximum of 3 pages – should include the following context:
- Project timeframe estimate,
- Project funding source, estimated amount,
- Proposed raw material supply chain,
- Manufacturing facility location and estimated capacity,
- Sales plan,
- Indicative pricing,
- Scope specific experience of your company and/or your partner if any – 2 pages;
- Customer reference - at least 2 references;
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
Information session events will be organized according to below schedule. We welcome any interested companies and people. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration of Information session event.
- Detailed agenda will be provided to only registered people through email@example.com.
- Maximum 2 personnel can be registered for a company
Deadline for Info Session registration
20 Jun 2019
18 Jun 2019
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 24 JUN 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC