Supply of Core Biodiversity Monitoring Program /ОТ/
Supply of Core Biodiversity Monitoring Program
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Core Biodiversity Monitoring Program”. (Please refer to attachment for more details).
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
The Core Biodiversity Monitoring Program (CBMP) is one of the critical tasks of OT’s biodiversity commitments for environmental standard. The CBMP covers monitoring of wide range of the indicators which are set to evaluate effectiveness of mitigation activities and biodiversity offset programs. With this EOI, OT is seeking a list of qualified bidders interested in receiving Request for Proposals (RfP). The CBMP consists of following components:
- Ungulate movement monitoring
- Khulan capture and collaring
- Goitered gazelle capture and collaring
- Movement monitoring and data analysis
- Traffic monitoring on main regional roads that cuts through the khulan core area
- Ungulate population monitoring
- Ground survey
- Khulan foaling survey
- Khulan carcass (mortality) survey
- Avifauna monitoring
- Houbara bustard monitoring
- Short-toed snake eagle survey
- Habitat condition monitoring
- Rangeland monitoring
- Priority plant survey
- Gallery Elm monitoring
- Poplar tree monitoring
- Saxaul forest monitoring
- Granite outcrop plant community monitoring
- Management consultancy
- Facilitating biodiversity working groups as required
- Coordinating local workshops, roundtable meetings and annual symposiums as required
- Facilitating on the engagement and interactions with local government agencies in regard of biodiversity
The entities are allowed to express their interests on all of the above or on certain components that they have experience and expertise. Please see the short description of CBMP from the attachment.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please upload in the “Additional attachment” field.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Key personnel information for each component
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 19 August 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC