“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Amendment of DEIA GH groundwater resource”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work:
A. Develop Addendum Detailed Environmental impact assesment on GH groundwater resource update
B. Obtain approval from MET on DEIA
Develop Addendum Detailed Environmental Impact Assessment:
1) The contractor needs to update DEIA according to GEIA recommendations
2) Introduce DEIA project to local community and obtain confirmation letter from bag governor
3) Develop final DEIA and Environmental monitoring program both in Mongolian and English languages in line with respective laws and regulations and incorporating input from OT LLC
Obtain Ministry’s approval on DEIA:
1) The consulting company shall arrange for obtaining the approval on DEIA within agreed timeframe with OT.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- DEIA license (copy),
- Company experience and success (at least 2 DEIA approved in 2019- mining DEIA is preferable)
- Environmental professionals CV (company should have full time employee of specialists specialized in every environmental area such as water, land and rehabilitation etc.)
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 6pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 13 December 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC