“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to “Supply of Collision Avoidance System”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to supply, carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work:
The purpose of Collision Avoidance System is to mitigate or eliminate the risks of vehicle to vehicle, vehicle to personnel, vehicle to environment collision scenarios at Oyu Tolgoi Mine Site by providing a complete solution of Collision Avoidance System additional to current operational controls in place for a fleet consisted of over 150 heavy and light mobile equipment and vehicles in total.
Successfully selected Supplier must provide a complete solution including supply of hardware, software and associated professional services. The service scope includes on-site assessment, scoping, designing, installation, commissioning, configuration/calibration, performance validation, training and on-going inspection, calibration and maintenance support and critical spare parts supply.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2) if applicable
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 19 December 2019.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC