Specific Oils (OT)
Supply of Specific Oils
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of Specific Oils. (Please refer to Attachment 1. for more details).
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
Scope and Requirement Description:
- Uninterrupted supply of oils listed in Attachment 1 from reliable source
- Company is looking to execute 3 years contract with successful bidder
- Alternative brand, product specification is not acceptable, only specified brands in the list will be acceptable
- Supplier is required to maintain 1-month usage consignment stock at OT Site and 3 months stock at own warehouse and should be able to meet this stock requirement within the shortest possible period
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
*If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Official Dealer/Distributor certificate or equivalent document from the source of supply
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Copy of any special permits if applicable
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 27 February 2020.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC