Geological consulting service (OT)
Supply of geological consulting service for OT exploration activities
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Geological consulting service for Oyu Tolgoi exploration activities”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
The contractor company that will be selected under this Scope of work will be providing support and consulting services on exploration work within Oyu Tolgoi mining licenses:
- Execute the exploration work activities, including geological mapping, sampling, geophysical and geochemical survey activities as per annual exploration plan
- Complete the annual exploration report and other required reports, and submit to Mongolian Government and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external geology and geoscience stakeholders to identify potential exploration targets
- Carry out sustainable exploration programs to meet the objectives of exploration strategy and long-term work programs
- Carry out exploration work on the licenses as per the Minerals Law and Investment
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
*If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2) if applicable
- CV copies of key personnel’s
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 4 May 2020.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC