Dust suppression (OT)
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential and/or experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Dust suppression system in the concentrator reclaim tunnels/feeders and associated goods/services”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The purpose of this project is to eliminate fine dust generated at reclaim tunnels of coarse ore stockpile in the concentrator.
- Supply and installation of mist spray systems at each of ore reclaim feeder (total 6) in the COS reclaim tunnels, that is fit for purpose and suited to operational requirements;
- Suggestion and trial of suitable reagents or solution, and/or check compatibility with existing processes (e.g., no negative effect on flotation performances);
- Provision of technical services including installation, commissioning, troubleshooting;
- Supply of spare parts and maintenance services.
The Company intends to test effectiveness and suitability of the dust suppression system to the operations prior to any commitment.
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Audited Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company (copy)*
- Ownership/ shareholder information such as Company charter (copy)*
- Executive team structure/ introduction (copy)*
- Organization structure & Total manpower (copy)*
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in “Oyu” Supplier Database, please make a note in the submission document(s) and no need to re-submit.
Scope specific documents:
- Proven experience in similar dust suppression cases;
- Customer reference (at least 2) if applicable
Any interested suppliers who wishes to participate in the EOI, must be registered in “Oyu” supplier database. If you have not registered in “Oyu” database, please register at https://oyu-supplierdatabase.ot.mn/.
EOI documents must be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be submitted via “Oyu” Supplier database before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 29 April 2030.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC