1 TOURISM DRIVEN BY INFLATED FIGURES, LEFT BEHIND IN DEVELOPMENT WWW.UBPOST.MN PUBLISHED:2026/08/21      2 MONGOLIA GREEN FINANCE CORPORATION LAUNCHED DURING COP17 WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2026/08/21      3 MONGOLIA AND GGGI SIGN DEAL TO STRENGTHEN GREEN DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION WWW.QAZINFORM.COM PUBLISHED:2026/08/21      4 MONGOLIA SEEKS JOINT S. KOREA-CHINA-JAPAN RESPONSE TO GOBI DUST AS COP17 DRIVES CROSS-BORDER COOPERATION WWW.KOREAPOST.COM PUBLISHED:2026/08/21      5 PRICE PROPOSALS SENT TO PROCURE 179 MEDICINES WWW.MONTSAME.MN PUBLISHED:2026/08/20      6 EX-PRESIDENT MOON TO VISIT MONGOLIA, A POTENTIAL US-NORTH KOREA SUMMIT SITE WWW.EN.SEDAILY.COM PUBLISHED:2026/08/20      7 ASIA-PACIFIC COMMUNITY: CHINESE KNOW-HOW FUELS MONGOLIA'S GOBI GREENING DRIVE WWW.XINHUANET.COM PUBLISHED:2026/08/20      8 FITCH AFFIRMS MONGOLIA AT 'B+'; OUTLOOK STABLE WWW.FITCHRATINGS.COM  PUBLISHED:2026/08/20      9 UNLOCKING MONGOLIA'S UNDERGROUND COPPER WWW.RIOTINTO.COM PUBLISHED:2026/08/19      10 MONGOLIA APOLOGISES AFTER CHINA RAISES SECURITY CONCERNS ABOUT PROTESTERS AT OIL CAMP WWW.SCMP.COM PUBLISHED:2026/08/19      ЕРӨНХИЙ САЙД Н.УЧРАЛ: ТӨР БҮСЭЭ ЧАНГАЛСАН ШИГ ЧАНГАЛЖ, 1.4 ИХ НАЯД ТӨГРӨГИЙГ ХЭМНЭСЭН ТӨСВИЙН ТОДОТГОЛЫГ ӨРГӨН МЭДҮҮЛЛЭЭ WWW.EAGLE.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/21     ОРОН СУУЦНЫ ЗАЛИЛАН: 3111 ИРГЭН 107.7 ТЭРБУМ ТӨГРӨГӨӨР ХОХИРЧЭЭ WWW.GOGO.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/21     ТӨСВИЙН ОРЛОГО 2.4 ИХ НАЯДААР ТАСРААД БАЙНА WWW.ITOIM.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/21     ЕСДҮГЭЭР САРЫН 1-ЭЭС ЕБС-ИУДАД СОШИАЛ МЕДИА АШИГЛАХЫГ ХОРИГЛОНО WWW.ITOIM.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/21     ӨМНӨД СОЛОНГОСЫН ЕРӨНХИЙЛӨГЧ АСАН МҮН ЖЭ ИН МОНГОЛД ИРНЭ WWW.ITOIM.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/21     ТӨМӨР ЗАМЫН ТРАССТАЙ ОГТЛОЛЦОЖ БУЙ ЦАХИЛГААН ДАМЖУУЛАХ ШУГАМЫГ ШИЛЖҮҮЛЭХ АЖЛЫГ ЭРЧИМЖҮҮЛЖ БАЙНА WWW.MONTSAME.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/21     ШАРХАДАНД 110 АЙЛЫН НОГООН ОРОН СУУЦЫГ АШИГЛАЛТАД ОРУУЛЖЭЭ WWW.MONTSAME.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/21     ШАДАР САЙД Н.НОМТОЙБАЯР ХУВИЙН ХЭВШЛЭЭ ДЭМЖИХИЙГ ҮҮРЭГ БОЛГОЛОО WWW.NEWS.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/20     ГАЗРЫН ТОС БОЛОВСРУУЛАХ ҮЙЛДВЭРИЙГ ДОТООДЫН ЦЭРГИЙН ХАМГААЛАЛТАД АВЧ, ҮЙЛДВЭРЛЭЛ, ТЕХНОЛОГИЙН ПАРКИЙН ХЭЛБЭРТ ШИЛЖҮҮЛНЭ WWW.MONTSAME.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/19     МОНГОЛ УЛСАД ЭРЧИМ ХҮЧНИЙ ДАТА ТӨВИЙГ БАЙГУУЛНА WWW.EAGLE.MN НИЙТЭЛСЭН:2026/08/19    
Англи амин дэм Монгол улсад албан ёсоор бүртгэгдлээ.

Passengers warned not to use Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on planes www.cnn.com

Air travelers are being warned not to use their Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones on planes after the company recalled the devices over complaints the batteries can catch fire.
"In light of recent incidents and concerns raised by Samsung about its Galaxy Note 7 devices, the Federal Aviation Administration strongly advises passengers not to turn on or charge these devices on board aircraft and not to stow them in any checked baggage," the FAA said late Wednesday.
The unusual warning adds to the headache for Samsung (SSNLF), the world's biggest smartphone marker, as it scrambles to replace millions of Note 7 phones around the world.
Some international airlines have already taken steps to stop people from using the devices on their aircraft. Qantas (QABSY) and Virgin Australia have both said they are telling passengers not to turn on Note 7s or charge them on flights.
samsung galaxy note 7 fire
A Galaxy Note 7 owner in South Korea shared photos of his melted phone.
"On board announcements are being made prior to departure to inform all guests," Virgin Australia said in a statement.
It wasn't immediately clear how major U.S. airlines would respond to the FAA announcement.
Earlier Wednesday, Delta (DAL), JetBlue (JBLU), Spirit (SAVE), United (UAL) and Virgin America (VA) didn't respond to requests for comment on the Galaxy Note 7. American (AAL) and Southwest (LUV) both referred questions on the phone to the FAA. American said it hadn't changed its policies.

Korean Air, the flag carrier in Samsung's home market of South Korea, said it doesn't so far have any plans to restrict use of the Note 7 on its planes. It said South Korean transportation ministry officials had met Wednesday with Samsung representatives and didn't issue any guidance regarding the phone afterward.
The transportation ministry didn't respond to a request for comment on the matter.
Samsung said a week ago that it was halting sales of the Note 7 and would recall 2.5 million devices in 10 countries, including South Korea and the U.S. The company will replace them with new Note 7 phones.

Samsung was responding to dozens of complaints from customers that their phones had caught fire while charging. It said it had investigated the issue and found a problem with the batteries in a small number of Note 7 devices.
The embarrassing announcement came just two weeks after the flagship phone's release and days ahead of the unveiling of rival Apple (AAPL, Tech30)'s iPhone 7.
Samsung didn't immediately respond to a request for comment on the use of the Note 7 on airplanes.



Published Date:2016-09-09