Occupational Safety and Health Management Institute of Mongolia (OSHMI)
|Address||#92, Buti tower, 5th khoroo, Chingeltei district, Ikh toiruu 15141, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia|
Occupational Safety and Health Management Institute is an experienced organization that runs stable, extensive and multipurpose operation which is directed to the occupational safety, health, quality and environment and designed.
Our organization conducts and offers training courses on occupational safety, health and hygiene approved by the A53 Order of Minister of Labor 25, March, 2013 and accredited by 20-7/6 resolution of Ministry of Labor, National Trilateral Committee and Labor Service Agency.
Since 2012, OSHMI became the Independent Authorized Trainer of OSH Academy, the International OH&S training organization based in the USA, in Mongolia and we offer 5 basic programs to prepare OSH professionals through the curriculum of the OSH Academy.
We have been expanding our cooperation on consulting service and internationally approved training and working to conduct training courses on world standard of management system in collaboration with British company, BSI and through the accredited curriculum of IRCA, an international organization.
OSHMI is running its operation in the following directions:
- Service to implement international standard to organizations
- Training courses to qualify OS&H specialists
- OS&H training courses requested by organizations
- Quarterly professional magazine “Safety Education”
- Outsourcing service toward the OS&H monitoring, risk assessment, industrial accident survey, internal audit and elaboration of documents
- Requested projects and programs from International and public organizations