Mongolia logs 46 new COVID-19 cases www.xinhuanet.com
March 22 (Xinhua) -- Mongolia's COVID-19 tally rose to 468,700 after 46 new local infections were recorded over the past 24 hours, the country's health ministry said on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, no new deaths were reported in the past day, and the country's COVID-19 death toll remains at 2,108, the ministry said.
So far, 66.8 percent of the country's total population of 3.4 million has received two COVID-19 vaccine doses, 1,030,410 people have received a third dose, and 112,360 have received a fourth dose voluntarily.
Mongolians have basically returned to normal daily life due to high vaccination coverage and declining daily infections. Notably, the Asian country has resumed in-person classes for all levels of educational institutions and fully opened its borders to foreign tourists, who will not be required to have a PCR test or to quarantine.
Published Date:2022-03-22