Prime Minister Orders to Intensify Anti-Corruption Fight in Ulaanbaatar www.montsame.mn
At the regular Cabinet Meeting held today Prime Minister Oyun-Erdene Luvsannamsrai ordered to intensify the "Five W" operation to fight corruption in the capital city and pledged that the Government will give all-round support for the fight against corruption in the capital.
The Prime Minister of Mongolia tasked the members of the government and the authorities of ministries and agencies to take actions in the following directions within the plan to solve the problems of the capital in a comprehensive way.
1. To intensify the 5 W Operation in the capital and conduct a broad inspection
2. To clarify the legal framework of the capital
3. To make complete structural reforms
4. To update the standard of quality of life in the capital
5. To rectify unplanned land allocation and urban development
Within this goal, the Premier introduced the political decision to appoint Minister of Justice and Internal Affairs Nyambaatar Khishgee as the Governor of the Capital City and the Mayor of Ulaanbaatar.
"The Government will pay special attention to solving the problems that have arisen in the capital," said Chief Cabinet Secretary Amarbayasgalan Dashzegve, Minister of Mongolia and Chairman of the Government of Mongolia.